Everything About $21 Billion UFC-WWE Merger

Have a look at the $21 billion UFC-WWE merger as the two giant sports entertainment companies shall operate under a single umbrella. UFC under the parent company Endeavour shall merge with WWE into TKO holdings. Explore the nature of merger and procedure of operations between the two companies that have left an indelible mark on the history of two sports. 

WWE-UFC merger

The merger of the two will begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange valued at $21billion.

 The parent company of UFC Endeavour will control 51% of TKO. On the other hand, WWE will have 49% share.

How will the merger affect the management?

UFC will continue to be managed by Dana White. WWE president Nick Khan too will continue with his responsibilities.

There has been speculation that TKO will have a singular streaming service for both UFC and WWE. 

“If They’re Listening to This Right Now…”: Days After Dana White and Co. Lost $800 Million, Joe Rogan Makes a Heartfelt Appeal to the “Gentlemen” in Saudi Arabia to Make Yet Another Big Investment

Huge Question Mark Raised on Sean Strickland’s Win As Ian Garry Predicts an End to Championship Reign in Israel Adesanya Rematch

Rumored Conor McGregor UFC 296 Return Sees Possible “Barn Burner” on Card as Dana White and Co. Gets Reminded of His Intentions by Ian Garry

Read More