Share this article

$500 Million Man MrBeast Enters Forbes 30 Under 30 – Could the King of Viral Videos Become the First YouTube Billionaire?

Published 12/01/2022, 7:00 AM EST

Follow Us

Popular YouTuber and ever growing content creator MrBeast is simply unstoppable at the moment. After witnessing massive fame last year, he’s continuing to break records in 2022 as well. So much so that Jimmy has now entered the 30 under 30 list of reputed business magazine Forbes.

America’s Favorite Video Today

The king of viral videos made $54 million in 2021 after earning a huge wealth, thanks to his popularity across the globe, from his content as well as various business ventures. However, MrBeast might soon end up doubling this figure by the end of this year. Apart from that, he is also on the path of being the first YouTube billionaire as well. Forbes recently revealed a major reason why this probability is inevitable now.


Article continues below this ad

MrBeast can become the first billionaire from YouTube with a mind-boggling deal for his studio!

As reported by Forbes, the immensely famous content creator is already worth $500 million. While he is the sole owner of his studio at the moment, Jimmy is now looking to sell a small stake of it. In case he actually cracks a deal, the way he wants, 10 percent of the stake could cost $150 million.

When that happens, a deal that big will actually end up making his studio worth $1.5 billion. Along with that, MrBeast will also instantly become the first YouTube billionaire, compared to any of his current competitors. The reason for this possibility is that even after selling the 10 percent stake of his studio, he will have the remaining 90 percent valued at $1.4 billion according to Forbes.


Get instantly notified of the hottest Esports stories via Google! Click on Follow Us and Tap the Blue Star.

Follow Us

Billionaire Elon Musk Once Made a Rare Twitter Move After Blessing MrBeast With a $1Million Donation


Article continues below this ad

While interacting with the business magazine recently, after entering the 30 under 30 list, MrBeast mentioned that as of now, he just wants to “focus on making a company that is dope.” It clearly implies that his studio will also keep growing further while gaining a bigger value. His videos and self-branded products are already performing better than expected.

Being the number one individual YouTuber, in terms of subscribers, his presence on the video streaming platform is set to expand ten folds in the near future. One can’t deny that the probability of him hitting the billion-dollar mark in valuation is inevitably higher. Now, it’s only a matter of time.


Article continues below this ad

WATCH THIS STORY: Ranking YouTube Superstar MrBeast’s most watched videos of all time

What are your thoughts on MrBeast and his unprecedented fame? Let us know in the comments down below.

Providing feedback will help us make your experience better.

The Fan's Perspective

Enjoyed Your Read? Let us know how likely you are to recommend EssentiallySports to your friends!

Least Likely

Most Likely



Written by:

Mintu Tomar


One take at a time

Mintu Tomar is an eSports author at EssentiallySports. After completing his bachelor's in Philosophy, he has followed his passion for covering news as a budding journalist. He lives and breathes video games and is a die-hard Call of Duty fan.
Show More>

Edited by:

Jito Tenson