- By accessing the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or, if younger than 18, are at least 13 or older and have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to access or use the Service.
a) Unauthorized access or use by you
b) Transfer or assignment of your rights granted to you
- The text, photographs, video, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel”, and all protectable intellectual property available through the Service (“Content”) is the property of EssentiallySports and its licensors. It is provided by EssentiallySports and its licensors to you for your personal use only. You may not use the Content or Service for any commercial purpose. You may not remove, alter, forward, scrape, copy, sell, distribute, retransmit, create derivative works or otherwise make available the Content to third parties without our prior written consent, except as occasionally permitted by any sharing functionality in the Service that expressly allows you to share Content or links to Content with a few other individuals. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Service and the Content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of EssentiallySports, its affiliates, and/or our licensors, and you shall not acquire any rights in them.
- You may be permitted to register or otherwise create a user account, user name or password (your “Registration”) that allows you to access or receive certain Content and/or to participate in or utilize certain features of the Service, including features in which you interact with us or other users. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your Registration is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and you will inform us of any changes to your Registration information. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your Registration and for maintaining its confidentiality. You agree that we may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, restrict or terminate your access to any Content or feature reached via such Registration process for any reason, as appropriate and justified at our sole discretion.
(a) Is abusive, illegal, defamatory, indecent, obscene, offensive, or threatening in any way;
(b) Encourages anyone to break the law;
(c) Violates anyone’s copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights;
(d) Interferes with the privacy of another user;
(e) Contains a virus or any other harmful components;
(f) Contains false or misleading statements; or
(g) Gives rise to any liability or violates any applicable local, state, federal, or international law or regulation.
You represent that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, submit or post your User Material and you hereby grant EssentiallySports, and its affiliates and successors, a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, modify, translate, sublicense and create derivative works from your User Material in any and all media in any manner, in whole or in part, without any duty to notify or to compensate you. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of User Material that you may have under any applicable law or legal theory. We have no obligation to store and may remove or delete any User Material for any reason, at any time and without notice to you.
- We respond to notices of alleged Copyright infringement that comply with the relevant Copyright Law, i.e. the Indian Copyright Act, however, we at EssentiallySports understand the scope of our Services and shall always strive to uphold universally accepted Intellectual Property standards. You may email us at, email@example.com for any requests or notices.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third-party content provider, advertiser, sponsor, or other users. We may link to, reference, or promote websites, applications, and/or services from third parties in a clear manner. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control such non-EssentiallySports websites, applications, or services. We may run paid advertisements and sponsorships from third parties on the Service and shall disclose as appropriate. Any dealings you have with any third-party advertisers or sponsors are solely between you and such content provider, advertiser, or sponsor. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
- The Service and Content are provided for informational purposes only. You understand and agree that the Service does not recommend any security, financial product, or instrument, nor does mention of a particular security on the Service constitute a recommendation for you to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, financial product, or investment. The Service does not provide tax, legal, or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value, or profitability of any particular security, portfolio, or investment strategy. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, or delays in the Service or any Content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the Service and the Content is at your sole risk.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT, COMPONENT OR FEATURE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ACCESS, USE OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE (OR ANY PART THEREOF).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ESSENTIALLYSPORTS, ITS PARENT COMPANY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ENTITIES/AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ESSENTIALLYSPORTS PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE ESSENTIALLYSPORTS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
For any queries or requests, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org