Ninja, CouRage, TimTheTatman, and DrLupo Plan to Bring the Fortnite Band Back

Published 04/24/2021, 9:16 AM EDT
SAN JOSE, CA – OCTOBER 27: Tyler “Ninja” Blevins reacts onstage prior to the Doritos Bowl 2018 at TwitchCon 2018 in the San Jose Convention Center on October 27, 2018 in San Jose, California. (Photo by Robert Reiners/Getty Images)


Every Fortnite fan remembers the early days when Ninja, DrLupo, CouRage, and TimTheTatman entertained fans as they played together. However, with their fame came a lot of negatives. Slowly, all of them lost interest in continuing with Fortnite and moved on to other games such as Valorant or Warzone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Fans have been dying to see the band get back together ever since. There have been various instances when the four have played Fortnite. But none of them have played together as a squad in quite some time. Fortunately, Tyler “Ninja” Blevins was feeling overly nostalgic recently. Therefore, he shared an image on Twitter and tagged all his buddies for a response.

One of the biggest reasons the gang stopped playing Fortnite was stream snipers. Therefore, Ninja mocked how only 10% of Epic’s Battle Royale game is fun, and the rest 90% is full of stream snipers. He also sought validation from his fellow streamers who replied to his tweet, summing up their Fortnite experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

SAN JOSE, CA – OCTOBER 27: Tyler “Ninja” Blevins plays Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 during the Doritos Bowl 2018 at TwitchCon 2018 in the San Jose Convention Center on October 27, 2018, in San Jose, California. (Photo by Robert Reiners/Getty Images)

ALSO READ: From Ninja and xQc to Pokimane and Valkyrae, These Are the Highest Earning Streamers in the World in 2021

CouRage knows Ninja will have to carry if the gang gets back together

There might have been one too many moments when Ninja and the others would have thought about playing Fortnite together. However, replying to Ninja’s hilarious tweet, CouRage explained why this would never work.

Everyone knows TimTheTatman’s relationship with fall damage. Some way or the other, CouRage feels Tim, and he would die in the first few minutes of the game. DrLupo, on the other hand, has his own reasons that would make him cranky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

For the uninitiated, DrLupo was one of the best snipers in Fortnite in the game’s early seasons. However, Fortnite Season 6 has limited options when it comes to sniper rifles. Therefore, there won’t be a lot to do for him, even if he comes back to play the game. The accuracy of this explanation had DrLupo crying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Finally, CouRage feels this would leave Ninja all alone in 1v4 situations. The squad will expect him to carry them in all the games, which might also be difficult for him given he hasn’t played the game in a while. Regardless, seeing the squad get back together even for a day would be a sight for sore eyes.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE :

Shwetang Parthsarthy

745 articles

Shwetang Parthsarthy is an eSports author at EssentiallySports. His love for arguments and games has led him down two paths: being a law student and writing about the world of gaming since 2017. What started as a teenage hobby in the relatively small mobile gaming world with FPS games like Critical Ops and Call of Duty: Mobile, has grown into a professional pursuit with EssentiallySports.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT