Kevin Durant: Net worth, salary and endorsements
Kevin Wayne Durant or Kevin Durant needs very little introduction to the Basketball world. Born September 29, 1988, Durant has been in NBA for over a decade now. He was the second overall pick by Seattle SuperSonics (which became the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2008) in the 2007 NBA draft. In 2016, he moved to Golden State Warriors where he won two consecutive NBA Championships before moving to Brooklyn Nets ahead of the 2019/20 NBA season.
Major On-court achievements-
- 2× NBA champion (2017, 2018)
- 2× NBA Finals MVP (2017, 2018)
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2014)
- 10× NBA All-Star (2010–2019)
- 2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2012, 2019)
- 6× All-NBA First Team (2010–2014, 2018)
- NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
- 4× NBA scoring champion (2010–2012, 2014)
- 50–40–90 club (2013)
- No. 35 retired by the University of Texas
- FIBA World Championship MVP (2010)
- 2× USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2010, 2016)
Kevin Durant’s net worth
Prior to the start of the 2010–11 season, Durant had announced that he had signed a five-year contract extension with the Thunder which was approximately worth $86 million. After he had moved to the Warriors, Durant had officially signed with Golden State on a two-year, $54.3 million contract. When Durant left the Warriors, he signed a four-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets worth up to $164 million. His popularity also gives him a good amount of off-court earnings. Overall, Forbes has estimated the Kevin Durant’s net worth as around $ 65.4 million.
Kevin Durant’s endorsements
According to Forbes, if his salary and winnings give him earnings of around $ 30 M, he earns around $35 M from his endorsements itself. He has a major shoe deal with Nike. He also endorses other major brands like Google and Alaska air group.
|Height||6′ 10″ (2.08 m)|
|Endorsements||Google, Alaska Air Group, Nike|