“Pulev Is a S*x Pest!” – Dillian Whyte Fires Back at Kubrat Pulev

Published 04/27/2020, 7:09 AM EDT


WBC interim heavyweight champion, Dillian Whyte labeled Kubrat Pulev as a “S*xual Predator.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Dillian Whyte is the reigning interim WBC heavyweight champion. He has amassed victories over some of the best competitors in the world. Recently, he has been making a name for himself in the media.
A few days ago, Whyte mocked the UFC fighters and also expressed his desire to compete in the organization. Furthermore, he trashed Deontay Wilder’s performance against Tyson Fury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Whyte has now shifted his focus to IBF mandatory challenger, Kubrat Pulev.
Image missing

The history between Dillian Whyte and Kubrat Pulev

A week ago, Pulev described Whyte as a coward for ducking fights.
“Dillian Whyte is the biggest coward in the entire heavyweight division. He’s a disgrace to boxing,” said Pulev. “He had three chances to fight for world titles and rejected them all.
Pulev stated that Whyte avoided a fight with him for the IBF mandatory spot. Further, the Bulgarian belittled Whyte for turning down a fight against Anthony Joshua in May of last year.
“One of them was against me for an IBF mandatory spot which Hughie Fury eventually took. And why does he want a match with Anthony Joshua now when he had the golden opportunity to fight him last May in Joshua’s last voluntary defense and turned it down?” (Source: World Boxing News)

Whyte responds to Pulev

In an interview with iFL TV, Whyte said:

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

“Pulev is a s*x pest! Stop trying to take women against their will, that’s what he needs to do. Who the hell kissed a woman in the ring that’s not even his woman? He’s a s*x pest, he needs to relax. He’s a s*xual predator.”
Whyte was referring to an incident that took place after Pulev’s win over Bogdan Dinu. During an interview with Jennifer Ravalo, Kubrat kissed the female reporter. The event left the journalist “embarrassed.” Consequently, Pulev had to pay a fine, serve a six-month suspension, and attend a course on sexual harassment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Pulev’s next opponent will be Anthony Joshua. The duo was slated to compete on June 20, 2020. But the fight is postponed due to the ongoing global crisis.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE :

Shantanu Mayenkar

531 articles

MMA | Boxing

ADVERTISEMENT

More from EssentiallySports on Boxing

ADVERTISEMENT