Impress us with your best shot!
The inaugural edition of Global Sports Business Show (GSBS) organized by Times Of India, from the 21st – 23rd December at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai invites all sports and photography enthusiasts to express their passion though pictures.
It’s time to channelize your creativity in photography around a sports theme and document the real and rustic sporting culture from across India. Winners stand a chance to win prizes worth INR 10,00,000. Remember, the contest is not restricted to any particular sport.
- All participants must upload their entries on the GSBS Facebook Page or on their personal Instagram and Twitter accounts using the hashtag #GSBSPhoto
- There is no limit to number of entries made
- Each picture must have a caption of no more than 150 words
- Pictures without captions or the hashtag will not be considered as a valid entry
- The images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB
- Please provide your full name, email address and mobile number while sending in your entries
- Contest open to residents of India only
- The decision of the GSBS Jury and Times of India is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision
- Times of India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the contest requirements
- Action (Catching any sportin action)
- Emotion (Capturing the emotion of the player/ audience)
- Last date for submitting an entry is Friday, 9thDecember, 2016 by 11:59 pm
- First round of shortlisting – 10thDecember, 2016
- Shortlisting by expert jury members – 15thDecember, 2016
- Winners will be contacted by – 20thDecember, 2016
So are you ready to slam-dunk and hit the ball out of the park?