Manchester United face Arsenal on Monday evening, as one of the most keenly-fought rivalries of the last decade has its latest chapter written at Old Trafford.
There will be plenty on the line for under-pressure managers Louis van Gaal and Arsene Wenger, as well as a place in the FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley.
Of course, it’ll have to go some way to live up to these previous meetings between the sides. Here’s our top ten United v Arsenal games ever:
10) Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal (FA Cup Semi-Final Replay 1999 A.E.T)
Ryan Giggs rips off his shirt and races down the touchline after a dramatic late winner.
9) Manchester United 0-0 Arsenal (Premier League 2003)
Martin Keown gets all up in the face of Ruud Van Nistelrooy after he misses a late penalty.
8) Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal (Premier League 2002)
Sylvain Wiltord scores the only goal as the Gunners complete their second double in four years.
7) Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal (First Division 1990)
Anders Limpar scores the only goal in a match best remembered for a 21-man brawl that sees both teams docked points.
6) Manchester United 2-0 Arsenal (Premier League 2004)
Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Wayne Rooney score the goals, while Cesc Fabregas throws a pizza at Sir Alex Ferguson.
5) Manchester United 6-1 Arsenal (Premier League 2001)
Dwight Yorke scores a 25 minute hat-trick before Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solksjaer and Teddy Sheringham complete the scoring.
4) Arsenal 3-1 Manchester United (Premier League 2001)
Fabian Barthez makes two hilarious errors as United capitulate late on at Highbury.
3) Manchester United 4-0 Arsenal (FA Cup 2008)
Sir Alex Ferguson has to warn Nani to calm down and not humiliate the visitors any more.
2) Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United (Champions League 2009)
Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice, including a 40-yard free-kick, as United progress.
1) Manchester United 8-2 Arsenal (Premier League 2011)
Wayne Rooney scores a hat-trick and Ashley Young nets twice in record win.