The topsy-turvy Women’s WTA Ranking table.
- The mighty American tops the chart as expected, having won the last three majors.
- The former Wimbledon Champion Kvitova has displaces Maria Sharapova from the second spot.
- The Russian who was the defending champion at RG lost significant points to drop down to the fourth spot.
- Ana Ivanovic and the RG finalist Safarova are the biggest gainers this month.
- Serena would enter THE CHAMPIONSHIPS as the favorite and should see the year off as the world number one.
- It’ll be a tough fight between Masha and Halep for the third spot. The inconsistency of Kvitova can even cost her the second spot to Halep or Sharapova.
Watches tennis, cricket and football. Mostly tennis.